Saturday, February 8, 2014

Red Leopard



The first free day (college has started) I went to the seaside coast! :)) The sun, waves, lovely people, drinking coffee on the coast....a real pleasure. I knew I would walk a lot so I decided on a  more comfortable outfit - flat boots, new sweater, vest and sunglasses which were necessary.  I hoped you liked the outfit and photos.  Sunset was magical.
p.s.  I love yachts. I would not mind if someone gives me white one in  photos.  Breathtaking :)) T.

Prvi slobodni dan (poceo fakultet) iskoristila sam da odem na more! :)) Sunce, talasi, dragi ljudi, ispijanje kafe na obali mora....pravo uzivanje. Znala sam da cu citav dan biti u pokretu pa sam se odlucila za udobniji outfit - ravne cizme, novi dzempercic, prsluk i naocare za sunce su bile neophodne. Nadam se da vam se dopada outfit i fotografije.  Zalazak sunca je bio caroban. 
p.s.  Obozavam jahte,  pa sam prosetala kroz luku.  Ne bih se ljutila ako bi mi neko poklonio ovu bijelu sa fotografije. Oduzima dah :)) T.



















Vest : Fratteli
Sweater : New Yorker 
Jeans : Amisu
Boots : Cinti
Braclets : Accessorize 
Sunglasses : Mango



No comments:

Post a Comment