Thursday, May 29, 2014

Touch of the Zebra Print



It is not a secret that I like long dresses and skirts, with first warm day they become obligatory part of my styling. This outfit I wore few days ago, having made little experiment. I used long dress as a skirt. I chose red sandals pretty quickly but looking for a belt I found this one completely forgotten. 
I hope you will like my colour block combination. T.

Nije tajna da volim duge haljine i suknje i sa prvim toplim danima su obavezni dio mog stajlinga. Ovaj outfit sam nosila prije neki dan i malo sam eksperimentisala. Dugu haljinu sam u ovom slucaju iskoristila kao suknju. Odmah sam se odlucila za crvene sandale sa visokom potpeticom, dok sam u potrazi za kaisem pronasla ovaj potpuno zaboravljeni. 
Nadam se da vam se dopada moj colour bloking. T.

















Dress : Blondy
T-shirt : Fishbone
Sandals : Aldo
Bracelet : Cruciani
Sunglasses : Renato Balestra



1 comment:

  1. omg this skirt is so amazing!

    http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete