Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Venice & autumn colors



Last month I was in Venice. Although I had already visited this city, again left me breathless. Square and St. Mark's Church, Doge's Palace, the Rialto Bridge, the famous Bridge of Sighs....were just some of see sights that I visited that day. I did not miss riding on boat through the Grand Canal enjoying the view of Gothic, Renaissance, Baroque palaces. Also I went to boutiques, souvenir shops (mask was unavoidable that time) and of course tasting the fantastic pizza. The memories ....
For my styling I chose black top and bottom,adding my favourite colors - brown and beige. 
What are you impressions and what you should not miss in Venice? T.

Proslog mjeseca sam bila u Veneciji. Iako je to bio moj drugi put da posjetim ovaj velicanstveni grad,ponovo me ostavio bez daha. Trg i crkva svetog Marka, Duzdeva palata, most Rijalto, cuveni Most uzdisaja....samo su neke od zanimljivosti koje sam posjetila toga dana. Nijesam propustila voznju brodicem kroz kanal Grande i tako uzivala u razgledanju palata iz doba gotitike, renesanse, baroka.... Obisla sam i butike, suvenirnice (maska je bila neizostavna i ovog puta) i naravno uzivala u fantasticnoj pici. Koliko toga za uspomenu ....
Sto se tice mog stajlinga odabrala sam crno i dodala moje omiljene boje - braon i bez.
Koji su vasi utisti i sta ne treba propustiti u Veneciji? T.


   










Poncho (old)
Leggings : Zara
Bag : Louis Vuitton
Boots : Burberry








No comments:

Post a Comment