Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Fur Vest



New morning, new day.... While in my town it is raining. I choose photos for a new post and I remember the good weather from Ulcinj. And beautiful moments, of course. :))
I often wear fur vest lately.It is easy to combine with different outfits, and at the same time is ideal for cold days. I totally agree with fashion experts that adds a touch of luxury and extravagance every outfit. In this case, combined in casual style with flat boots, perfectly fit me whole day. 
With love.... T.

Novo jutro, novi dan.... Dok u mom gradu pada kisa, biram fotografije za novi post i prisjecam se lijepog vremena iz Ulcinja. I lijepih trenutaka, naravno. :)) 
Krzneni prsluk cesto nosim u poslednje vrijeme. Lako se kombinuje uz razne outfitove, a pri tom je idealan za hladne dane. Potpuno se slazem sa modnim ekspertima da daje dozu luksuza i ekstravagancije svakom outfitu. U ovom slucaju, kombinovan u kezual stilu sa ravnim cizmama odlicno mi je odgovarao citavog dana. 
S ljubavlju.... T.

























Vest : Fratteli
Sweater : Amisu
Leggings : Zara
Bag : Zara
Boots : Laura Biagiotti
Sunglasses : Renato Balestra



No comments:

Post a Comment